Sweaty Stats: Sunday was a rest day, and Monday I did a lil 1 mile run with 8 sets of stairs, abs, and lunges. It was the perfect workout for today because I wasn’t feeling like a long run – I was having a case of the Monday Blah’s
So normally I would have posted my “plan” on Monday…but I was a slacker yesterday and didn’t get it all planned out until Monday evening. I was too busy having fun on Sunday night with my hubby, it happens.
Besides the normal protein shakes, cottage cheese bowls, and other normal snacks, these are some of the main meals I’ll be working with.
- Salmon Burger- sandwich thin “bun” with a chipotle teriyaki aioli (made form greek yogurt)
- Mexican Cesar Salad – topped with a soyrizo, black bean, and corn sauté
- Buffalo Shrimp Salad
- Tempeh Chili from Fitzee Foods
- Spaghetti Squash from Fitzee Foods
Sweaty Sessions for the Week:
- Monday: 1 mile run + stairs workout
- Tuesday: 4 mile run + abs and pushup’s
- Wednesday: Gym – lower body, abs, and elliptical (and maybe an evening yoga class)
- Thursday: Yoga or Pilates
- Friday: 6 mile run
- Saturday: Yoga
- Sunday: Rest Day
I like mapping out what I’m eating and doing for workouts because it gives me a plan to stick to. If I’m giong to be honest, I don’t always follow it 100%, but I try and always reevaluate what I’ve done for the week when I’m planning the following week’s meals and workouts.
Only 9 days left until my 30th Birthday!! I’m so excited and I’ll be talking about it everyday until then!!Why do you plan meals and workouts? Do you always stick to it, or is it a hit or miss? Are birthdays something you get excited about? Or is it just another day for you??